Ms. Stacey

Ms. Stacey
Going to work

Tuesday, January 20, 2009


I was sitting here with my leg propped up drawing noses. I Googled " Pig noses " thinking it would be fun to draw a pig nose and came across a journal about how a guy had to put down his Guinea pig. He had a picture of his pig and he was so cute. His name was Louis. ( The Pigs name ) It started me thinking of my pigs that i had in the past.  Spunky, Sherburt and Chewy. They were sweet little guys.  I used to call out their names when I would come into the house and they would squeal a greeting to me.  And when I would bring them my extra cuttings from the salad they would go nuts!
ANYWAY.... I was inspired to draw the handsome Louis as a memorial to him and to all handsome Guinea Pigs everywhere!
Thanks for the memories Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment